The events which are transpiring daily have made it clear that the people must take back the media if we want to keep our country out of total collapse. As the U.S. continues to seek the arrest of Julian Assange, the CIA goes after all those who question their criminal enterprise, demonstrated by the recent events covered below. Not to sound like a fearmongerer, but with Alex Jones pushing disinformation about Pizzagate and John Podesta gloating on Twitter about Chaffetz exiting Congress, it is clear that nobody can be trusted. You have to start thinking for yourself and seeking out the truth yourself.
- My statement on eve of the 2016 U.S. election has gained renewed relevance after CIA’s recent vow to “end” WikiLeaks (Wikileaks.org)
- Is this the death of Whistleblower-based Journalism? (YouTube)
- First they came for Assange (Free Asssange Now)
- Infowars- Now A Mouthpiece Of Neoconservatism & Donald Trump Ft. Kevin Barrett on Richie Allen Show (YouTube)
- By Going After Assange, Trump Will Alienate The Alt-Right Forever (Medium.com)
- The 25 Rules of Disinformation (Humans Are Free)
- PURE EVIL: How Google steals content, crushes small publishers and monopolizes the internet for profit (News Target)
- Google is a monopoly — and it’s crushing the internet (The Week)
Read more of Evelyn Pringle’s news daily at: Paper.li You can listen to Focus on the Facts every Monday at 5 pm Eastern on PRN.fm, or access the radio archives here. If you like this blog, please click on like, share, comment, subscribe, or donate by going to our Paypal page (the link is always on the top right side of the blog).